in-car cameras

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: in-car cameras
From: ajk <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 11:32:49 -0400
There seem to be a lot of folks who have tried many things and had many
problems with in car cameras.  I sent my original response directly to
Karim, but for everyone else's reference, if interested, contact  Tom
Henneka at Datacam, 730 Hollis Rd., Charlotte, NC 28209.  Phone:
(704)525-3166.  He specializes in in-car cameras, I've seen his work,
custom mountings, etc., and he's good.  Knows his stuff. The systems work.
Maybe not the cheapest approach, and certainly not the do-it-yourself
answer, but I know he delivers good results.

-Alfred Kobacker