RE: in-car cameras

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: in-car cameras
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:17:49 -0600
I don't have any first hand knowledge about mounting cameras to your car,
but I did see in my io port Racing Supplies catalog that they sell camera
mounts.

www.ioportracing.com

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/