Re: in-car cameras

To: <karim.marouf@cancom.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: in-car cameras
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 20:06:44 -0700
Check out the Race Cam Solutions webb site at www.seawood.com/bugoff.html
                                                    Regards, Greg Solow
-----Original Message-----
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com <karim.marouf@cancom.com>
To: vintage-race@autox.team.net <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 1999 2:12 PM
Subject: in-car cameras

>I don't know the first thing about in-car cameras but would like to put one
in our cars--a 51 MG-TD vintage races and an '88 MR2 club racer. I think it
would be a great learning tool. What sort of camera mount do I need and who
makes them? I have an ancient camcorder (late '80s); will it work well
enough or should I get a smaller modern one? Even with a good camera mount,
will the picture still shake? What else do I need to consider?