RE: What is Vintage?

To: "'Roger Garnett'" <rwg1@cornell.edu>,
Subject: RE: What is Vintage?
From: psr@mnw.net (Patrick Ryan)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:47:53 -0500
An approach that seems to work: Survey the owner/drivers on rules in =
minute detail.  Report back to them the survey results in minute detail. =
 Allow time for discussion.  Propose rules which relate directly to the =
survey data.  Allow the driver/owners to vote on each aspect.  Adopt the =
rules as voted with the concept of no changes for a minimum of 10 years. =
 Enlist the driver/owners as the principal enforcers via peer pressure =
with a Technical Director to do the specific reminding.  Seems to work =
in one group.  At least the 15% vocal minority know that's what they =
are.

I think we have just about covered "What is Vintage?".  Could we now try =
"Why are we here?".  There seem to be fewer variations on that theme.