RE: [TR] TR3A windscreen removal

To: <DLylis@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3A windscreen removal
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:26:42 -0700
> What am I to expect here?  Are  these
> Dzus fasteners on
> a 60, or are they machine screws?

Machine screws.

>  Is  there any way that
> these can be accessed from the inside?

I could be wrong, but it's my recollection that you can see the inside end
of the screws, by standing on the back of your neck under the dash.   You
could try some PB Blaster from there, if you don't mind dripping it on the
floors/carpet.

This also looks like a good place to use one of those "hand impact tools"
http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/LIS-29200.html

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its
affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to
third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic
mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.

===     http://www.vtr.org