RE: [TR] better road trips in my TR6?

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] better road trips in my TR6?
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:26:47 -0500
Phil,

These are great pics!   The first photo of the pimento red TR6 is mine.  The
second silver TR6 belongs to Graeme Lowden from our Manitoba club.   The third
french blue TR6 belong to Wes Krahn - who is standing on the passenger side of
the car.  Wes also belongs to our Manitoba club (check out his modified split
front bumper and his great AR wheels!).

I don't know who owns the fourth car - I think it's from Minnesota - it's full
of modern electronics and a 3 SU carb setup.

Cheers,
Brian
1973 TR6
Winnipeg