[TR] dimness improved?

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] dimness improved?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:47:46 -0400
When I asked, "who dims their panel lights", Geo Hahn quipped that he does so
along the full range: from "too dim" thru to "much too dim".

The only folks I found locally that carried these flashlight/THREADED variety
of these bulbs is Radio Shack.  They are the same brightness/wattage of the
bulbs that were in there to begin with.  The cool thing about these bulbs is
that their a little taller, which when used for replacement of the two panel
brightness/metal barrel- holders on the backside (for indirect lighting of the
console), means that the bulb actually extends beyond the opaque metal holder.
This would result in more brightness!  However, their length maybe
problemmatic in the speedometer and tach, I hadn't tried those yet.

*FI *FI
Please go out and buy these bulbs this week as I own 51% of Radio Shack's
flashlight division and this would brighten my own financial interests.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org