Re: [TR] better road trips in my TR6?

To: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] better road trips in my TR6?
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:52:27 -0600
Hey Brian,
I happen to have a set of those TRF uprated rear springs, but I am in
the US so you would be paying a large import duty to get them.  If you
are coming to the USA for any events, or have someone on the USA side
you could visit, I'll sell you the pair I have.  They are brand new,
never used.

--

Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org