RE: [TR] better road trips in my TR6?

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] better road trips in my TR6?
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:43:28 -0500
Randall has a very intriguing idea here; one that I'd like to pursue.

Does anyone on the List have a set of stock rear springs on the bench that
they could measure?  I think I need the unloaded spring height and inside
diameter.  I'll then contact the Airlift Company to see if they have a set of
pneumatic inserts that would fit.  If they do, I'll get some, try them out,
and let the List know how they work.

Thanks in advance, again,

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6