Re: Brake frustrations

To: Andrew Dixon <adixon@loudoun.com>
Subject: Re: Brake frustrations
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 13:23:39 -0400 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 1 May 1998, Andrew Dixon wrote:

> Andrew,
> I'll admit you are correct on the first point, My mistake.

Apology accepted; no offense intended.

> Ego defensive position on.  However, I did NOT state ">Again, you don't
> create a leak when the PDWA shifts." I stated that when you BLEED the
> brakes I most often shift the PDWA. I agree with you that it is
> difficult to bleed the brakes without shifting it again.
> I understand you are one of the high Guru's of Triumph on the list but
> please read what I said not what you think I said.

Apology OFFERED; again, no offense intended. I did indeed misspeak
(mistype?) in my reply "...create a leak when the PDWA shifts." It's
Friday; I'd rather be working on the cars! :-)

> Ego defensive position off. Please don't take offense, I still value your
> advice.

Thanks. But please don't put me on that "Guru mountaintop"! I'm just a
Triumph nut who happens to hold an office in a sizeable club. I'm like
everyone else: I put my feet in my mouth one at a time (or however that
expression reads). :-)

Joe, Larry, et.al.: move over! I'm joining you in that corner!

--Andy