Re: Brake frustrations

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brake frustrations
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 11:56:25 -0400
On the topic of the PDWA, I firmly believe one should go through the
centering technique whichever method one uses. It's purpose is to shift
braking power from a leak in the front or rear. When you bleed the brakes
you create a leak and I've found any method causes the PDWA to shift.
Andy

On 05/01/98 10:28 AM Martin Libhart said...