RE: Brake frustrations

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Brake frustrations
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 18:51:33 -0400
Cc: "Peter Zaborski" <peterz@merak.com>
Pete,
I think you're right. It's been over 10 years since I did it and I'm at the age
where I think my memory serves me well but probably doesn't. In fact, since
you reminded me you are absolutely correct. NO drops of brake fluid, they
might short out the contacts.
Andy

On 05/01/98 04:31 PM Peter Zaborski said...