Re: Wrenches (spanners in the UK)

To: odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: Wrenches (spanners in the UK)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:58:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks so much for the info Odd.  Does this mean that the bolts could be
replaced with modern metric bolts or was there a peculiar thread rate as
well?  I would like to know, because a friend has offered me a box of old
"Whitworth" nuts and bolts to use on my Lagonda restoration.  However, he
mentioned that they had come off a TD and a late '40s Riley among others.

John