Re[2]: Wrenches (spanners in the UK)

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com (IPM Return requested), JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu (IPM Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: Wrenches (spanners in the UK)
From: Peter Mchugh <"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov>
Date: 12 Jan 1998 12:23:32 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 04DC034BA519401C-MTAdot2]
X400-originator: "/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot2 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 12 Jan 1998 12:23:32 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 12 Jan 1998 12:23:32 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;

     Ah ha!! ... judging the spelling contained in the messages below, one
     has to wonder if English (American or otherwise) is the common
     language of anything (certainly not aviation, for which there is no
     one international standard!) but I would agree that it is early to
     give up on feet and yards as measures of automotive tolerance!

     Cheers!