Re: TRF

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 19:30:28 -0500
Cc: TRFmail@aol.com
Just to confuse things, I thought I'd say something nice about TRF.  I
ordered a zillion little dodads and things for my car Wednesday, found
them all on my porch Friday!  Not only that, but the order was
absolutely complete, and each pile of dodads were in their own envelop
within the box.  Quality of all the dodads and thingies was absolutely
fine.

The only negatives I can say are minor.
1. I was rather surprized that for all the crowing of the superiority of
TRF lifters that they were completely out of stock, and had no idea when
or if they would be getting more.

2.  The parts counter man absolutely refused to tell me which of the two
different upper gasket sets were superior, or who's were whos.  One
being "stock", the other being an undiscosed after market.  I finally
just went ahead and paid for the more expensive set and hoped for the
best.  (secretly, I was hoping for Fel-pro).

But again, I want to emphasize that the parts I received were all of
superb quality, the order was absolutely perfect, and it arived in no
time flat.

Oh, the price was good too.