Re: Fw: Carpet Installation

To: Stuart/Jo Bollen <StuartB-Jo@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Carpet Installation
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 23:03:30 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Stuart/Jo Bollen wrote:

> Scott, did you do it yet? Stu
> Stuart B.
> '74 TR6 & '80 TR8
>
> ----------
> >Stuart:

Not yet. I expect another three weeks until the TR6
is completed with the frame welding, rust removal, and
the new paint job (which was the original intent of the
job).

I have also only received the under padding from TRF.
The carpet is on back order (I made my order the first
day of the sale). Still waiting on trim, new seat
padding, and a few other items.

Definitely know how I am going about the task. The list
has provided some great advice (thanks to all who gave
input) and VB does have a nice little "How to" pamphlet
on interior installation of carpet, trim and seat
restoration. Call VB at 1-800-255-0088 and ask for the
City Desk. Tell the receptionist you heard that they have
a pamphlet on interior restoration and would they be so
kind as to send you one in the mail. They will.

If you'd like, I do have a file with all the list's posts
regarding installation (at least the one's I liked and weren't
duplications) and can send them to you as an attachment. Let me
know.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6