Re: TRF

To: "Paul Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>, "Edward Hutchinson" <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Subject: Re: TRF
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:49:51 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
        The economic theory here is flawed.  Yes, the current stock may go
cheap,
but the lack of competition and the loss of another source (particularly
one marketing unique or otherwise unobtainable parts) can ONLY serve to
drive prices up in the long term.

        I haven't seen the flyer causing the current ruckus, but how
professional
can it be to air credit problems with your customers?  I purchase from TRF,
but only because they are not the 800 lbs gorilla in the market, I like
their credit card policy and they put on a good bash in the summer.  I
would probably buy a lot more with they had a useable catalog and didn't
attempt to put some sort of fairy tale spin on everything they touched.

        Waiting for the flames.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)