Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>
Subject: Re: British Creativity (humour, no TRF content)
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 18:04:52 +0000 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Shane F. Ingate wrote:

>       >The next rule after that was that the Austrailians had to be even WORSE
>       >at Soccer (we don't want to confuse the yanks with their obscure little
>       >pass-time!!)
>
> Thats because all the REAL MEN are playing a REAL SPORT - Aussie
> Rules.  :)>

I remember that one, it's popular with people who find the rules of
regular games too logical. They have remedied the problem by
removing any rules of play. No wonder it's popular down under!!
I think it gets most air-time on the TV as a crap sub-plot on
"Neighbours" when they want to show how girls are the same as boys. Well
that works with the aussie sheilas at least!:-)

Johnny Storm

'77 Spitfire 1500