Re: [Shop-talk] Premium for Turbos

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Premium for Turbos
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:32:03 -0500
My current car is supposed to get better mileage with premium.  I've
checked my mileage for 10k miles.  Most of this was with regular octane
but I did put in high octane for about 7 tankfulls and I could not prove
from my statistics that I got better mileage with premium.  I did expect
it to be a little better, maybe not equal to the increase in cost.
Granted it is not possible the way I drive to do a real scientific long
term test, so I'm not drawing any conclusions based on my own experience.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums