Re: [Shop-talk] Premium for Turbos

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Premium for Turbos
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:43:24 -0500
Someone a month or so ago was talking about getting higher mileage oh
higher test fuel than their car required. I tried that on my 2008 CRV
and go exactly the same mileage for several tanks before I went back to
the recommended fuel. I guess it all depends on how the computers are
set up and some physical factors with the engine.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Randall, On 6/8/2010 6:25 PM: