Re: Stuck bolt

To: Tim Mullen <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Subject: Re: Stuck bolt
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:36:04 -0500 (EST)
Actually the best advice you got was to use the starter motor. Next time
put the socket on attach the breaker bar, then put a pipe on the handle of
the breaker bar and set it on the ground(against the engine rotation) turn
the key for one second and the nut will be loose. I have used this method
3 times in the last year alone while replacing water pumps and it has
worked every time. In fact I have never had it not work in all the years I
have been doing it this way.
...Art