Re: TC Wanted

To: "Moorhead, Tim" <TMoorhead@leapnet.com>
Subject: Re: TC Wanted
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:45:17 -0400
I've seen lots of $25,000 TCs that look good, but when you put them next to
an authentic restoration that has had careful consideration paid to lining
up the front fenders correctly, doing the chrome properly, and having stuff
on the car that belongs only on that particular model, there is absolutely
no comparison.  I'll take the $35-40,000 authentic restoration any day.

Bob

<MDandGI@webtv.net>