RE: TC Wanted

To: "Mark Hineline" <hineline@helix.ucsd.edu>,
Subject: RE: TC Wanted
From: "Bill Harkins" <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:02:36 -0700

On the other side of this, imagine an owner-restorer who knows how to
beat metal, has a mill and a metal lathe and knows how to use them, and
who has a pal across town with a forge and a foundry. Not counting his
time, and his pals, he could bring in a restoration of a $6000 basket
case at under $10,000, including the purchase price. Probably well under
$10,000.
Please send me the email address of this individual - I need him for my next
project.
It is not difficult to have $10,000 in parts, materials and chrome plating
for a TC project and I would dearly to see how that comes out of a lathe,
and forge and a foundry! :)
Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA