Re: TC Wanted

To: "Moorhead, Tim" <TMoorhead@leapnet.com>
Subject: Re: TC Wanted
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:20:43 -0700
And, yet, why is this? The present-day cost of professionally building a
correct "Show-quality" TC is about
$40,000. So, either there are great variations in peoples' ideas of what
really is "Show quality", or there are a lot of people around willing to
simply throw away the money they have invested in their TC restoration.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center