Re: TC Wanted

To: TMoorhead@leapnet.com
Subject: Re: TC Wanted
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:21:25 EDT
In a message dated 08/16/2000 9:59:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
TMoorhead@leapnet.com writes:

<< I have personally restored a TD and a TF to what I (and my fellow club
 members) would term "correct show quality", and didn't get upside-down on
 either of them.  Some work was done "professionally" (machine shop, and
 paint/body) , but the remainder of the work (dis-assembly, re-assembly,
 mechanical, electrical, upholstery/top/tonneau) was completed by my lonesome
 in my home garage.  Many of our club members have completed " correct show
 quality" restorations, including body and paint work, without relying on
 "professionals". >>

So, Tim, is it safe to say that neither your time nor your club members' time
is worth anthing??

Fact is, IT IS and therefore should be added to the overall Restoration Price
Tag.

Bet, it's "upside down" then!!

         Ed

PS:  Of course, if in fact your labours ARE free, I have an opening.  How
about you, Lawrie??

Ed Kaler, Proprietor
" Just Brits "
Hinsdale, IL