RE: TC Wanted

To: "'JustBrits@aol.com'" <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TC Wanted
From: "Moorhead, Tim" <TMoorhead@leapnet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:27:17 -0500
Dear Listers -

Seems like I've stirred up a hornet's nest.

I'd like to point out that I restored the cars purely as a hobby.  I just
enjoy doing it.  Since I am an "office worker", going to the garage in the
evenings is almost like therapy for me.  As a result, I did almost work for
free.  On the TD, I calculated that I "earned" about $5 per hour.  On the
TF, my rate worked out to about $3/hour.  In terms of "real money", though,
I had more money in the bank after the sales, than I had before I started
the restorations.

Later,

Tim in Dallas