Re: WHat do you do????

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:48:16 -0400
    I suspect this would work with about 95% of girlfriends/wives, but the
remaining 5% will become addicted! My wife began autocrossing with me
shortly after we started dating, she driving her RX7 and me in a 240Z. She
hated the Z because it, like most early Z's, drew exhaust fumes inside
whenever the windows were down. Then, when I got the roadster, we both
autocrossed it in stock class. She was used to floppy suspension, and
regularly beat me! Now, with the roadster in street prepared, the suspension
is much more to my liking, and she hasn't beaten me in 3 or 4 years. Now,
due to her pregnancy, she just cheers me on, but I'm sure she'll continue to
autocross after the baby arrives.
    Anyhow, I'm glad we can both participate together. Not only for the
extra time we can spend together, but she understands when I have to spend a
saturday working on the roadster...and if it isn't in top form at an event,
she INSISTS that I spend more time working on the car. Not a bad deal, eh?

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, Va