RE: WHat do you do????

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WHat do you do????
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:57:39 -0600
Buy a second Roadster for her!!!!!

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID

-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry Zariwny [mailto:k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 5:26 PM
To: Daniel Neuman
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Hi Daniel

"Just say no."
 Have no fear, for I am the same way, you selfish bastard <grin> Girlfriends
may come and go, but the roadster will always be
there (hopefully!). You have been through leaky hoses, bad brakes, faulty
alternator, numerous other "joys of owning a roadster".
Sit your girlfriend down and explain this. You dig her but you LOVE the car.
She should understand this. If not, do what I did
after I made the mistake of letting my girlfriend pick me up from work one
day with my roadster. Get only one set of keys and hide
them! Now, four years later, her requests to drive are down to once a month!
Good luck!

Kerry Z
West Linn Oregon
1968 1600