Re: WHat do you do????

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:00:43 EDT
In a message dated 06/02/1999 4:45:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu writes:

<< Hello All,

        Okay so I admit I love my car.  I gave it a name and always refer to
 it as such.  I have spent countless hours/dollers on it.  It is a pride and
 joy for me.. like a lot of you I am sure....
        Here is my problem...new girlfriend loves the car.. she always wants
 to go places in it and doesnt mind if its cold and thier is no top. This, I
 know, is not a problem...the problem is....SHE WANTS TO DRIVE IT!!!!! And
well
 um..quite frankly..besides my mechanic and a couple of roadster friends..I
 DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH ANYONE!!!!  What do I do???
        I really dig this woman..but, its my car man!!!!

                Daniel 69 2000

Daniel,

LET HER DRIVE IT!

Joseph