Re: WHat do you do????

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:03:41 -0700
Right you are, Rob. My wife got into autocrossing early in our relationship and
we have both raced off and on since then, most recently in the SE-R. The
roadster is too worn out at the moment for any serious competition, and it's a
pretty heavy-driving car, so she doesn't have a lot of interest in driving it.
But she understands the relationship with cars and driving. That's just one of
the reasons I married her!

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA