Re: WHat do you do????

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: "Construction Alberta News" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:40:36 -0600
What do you do.....I say let her drive it. In my book you are very lucky to
have found a woman that shares your interest and love for your car. I have
been married to a wonderful woman for six years who can't stand sports cars.
All other aspects our live together are great, but she refuses to set foot
in any of my "toys", and I have grown up with and loved all of my cars. It
is so sad that on nice evenings, when we have a sitter for the kids and are
going out, she insists we take the minivan. All of my sports car club
events, I attend alone or she comes later with the kids in the van. Finding
time to get greasy with my cars is always tough because she can always find
something better for me to do.

Enjoy your car, and your woman and do them together, letting her drive is a
small price to pay. I would gladly GIVE one of my cars to my wife if I
thought it would get her interested in them

All alone with my cars
Grant Bush

1969 1600
1962 Sunbeam Alpine