Re: WHat do you do????

To: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>,
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:13:35 -0500
>    Of course, you could just stiffen the suspension 'till it rides like a
>cattle cart, then get her pregnant and she'll be afraid to even ride in it
>for fear of hurting the baby. This is my current situation ;-)

Rob,

As per my previous posts, that's how you wind up with a 510 or maybe an
early 90's SE-R (ask Gordon about those). Of course, that's another set
of books, stock of parts, mailing list, and you'll need another garage
space.

Lord, it's never ending.<G>

Later, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)