RE: Good news/bad news

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, rkriggs@riggs.b30.ingr.com
Subject: RE: Good news/bad news
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 93 10:18:37 PDT
     My guess is because you said "sputtered" to a stop,
     fuel delivery is at fault. The intermediate waits allow
     fuel to accumulate and thus she restarts. Electrical
     I've found to be more of a sudden death, and usually no
     restarting. Simple as it sounds, check your filters &
     pressure regulator (if you have one). Just recently
     Redcar began running out at extended high rpm, and in
     changing the filters I noticed the regulator was set at
     0.5psi !. It runs much better now at 1.5 psi !
     Good luck & let us know what you find -
                                         dstone@sc9.intel.com