Re: San Jose Grand Prix wrap-up

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: San Jose Grand Prix wrap-up
From: Viet-Tam Luu <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:50:20 -0700
Hardly, there are very specific limits to a police officer's powers;
he's not allowed in my house without a search warrant, etc...

Now, the streets of San Jose hardly fall under that category... I
don't know the legalities of turning public roads into a racetrack for
a "privately" run event though. I mean, normally I don't have any
right to deny you access to those streets, so what gives me the right
to do it at the SJGP?

- Tam