RE: San Jose Grand Prix wrap-up

To: "'Viet-Tam Luu'" <viettamluu@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: San Jose Grand Prix wrap-up
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:26:09 -0700
Tam, which corner station were you working?  What you describe below is what
we did at our corner station.  Race Control had us take a headcount of F&C
and pass checkers and based on that we had all the lunches and water we
needed (we even wound up with an extra lunch on Sunday).  I just assumed all
the corners were doing that.

Scot (flagger in 7A)