RE: San Jose Grand Prix wrap-up

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Subject: RE: San Jose Grand Prix wrap-up
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
Absolutely, agreed.  I talked to a cameraman and of his 17 man crew they only
had 7 blue locks (credentials).  Then there were the workers on Friday as
construction was still underway, they were without blue locks and coming from
the track into No-Man's Land (Turn 3B Safety Zone), not from the outside
perimeter...  and no blue locks for the Champ Car Officials???

How about the Silver 3A Grand Stands with a palm tree blocking the view for 1/3
of the seats?  It will improve next year, no doubt.  One thing's for sure, Pass
Control and Flagging and Communications will still have the best access in the
house!, up close and personal.

Thanks,

Barry - 925-997-1745

Carl Merritt <cmerritt@luminous.com> wrote:
Well, half the problem is all the confusion with the blue locks and
wrist bands being unevenly available to those that needed them. If they
have their act together next time, our instructions can be much more
clear and concise, which will make firmly executing them much easier.

-c