Re: What's drawing new members?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:44:00 EDT
Larry, I AM THAT PUNK KID (minus the stocks and bundles of cash)!

Thanks to Vic Sias, I have learned to love the sport. Not just the locally,
but at the national level. It takes someone to help the newer people with
set-up and lines to keep them intrested. If you don't see an improvement what
is the point of showing up. For example just look at my co-driver/car owner
Richard Vijeh, with the help of numerous people Vic, Ben, and a few others
not only has he stuck with the sport, he has improved tremendously over last
year. I think someone we all need to thank is Alan (and others) for the great
rookie course walks and being FRIENDLY!

Scott Fraser
on my 3rd year and 3years of going to nationals!