Re: What's drawing new members?

To: osp13@mybluelight.com
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:59:01 EDT
osp13@mybluelight.com writes:

> I did not include as newbies any recognizable
> names nor anyone who won any points in any
> class in the 2001 SFR regular season. What
> your point is, I haven't a clue.

I got the impression you were stating that STS and Street Tire had a high
percentage of newbies and that those who didn't run in these classes often
were pretty much all
newbies who never ran again.

I was trying to point out that 1) STS and STire have a lot of people who run
regularly and 2) a lot of those who ran once or twice were not newbies, but
regulars who just didn't bring their regular autocross car or tires on that
day.

If I missed your point, my apologies.

CHD