Re: What's drawing new members?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "INTERNET:Larrybsp@aol.com"
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:54:30 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Larrybsp@aol.com

"         The only quantifiable way to measure growth in the membership is
track new members vs. members who don't renew. With Solo II you'd also have

to track new members vs. existing member entrants at events to see if are
coming back or if people are just signing up to run and then don't come
back.
If you gaining members faster than your losing them you have growth. If not

your kidding yourself. FWIW.

 Larry"

Your assignment, Mr. Stark, should youi choose to accept it, is to follow
up with your proposal and get back to us on quarterly intervals.

        An easy first step is to report how many Novice drivers from 2001
are competing today.
That's a number I was about to look up but if you do it, it will save me a
lot of time. <G>

--John Kelly