Re: What's drawing new members?

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2002 18:21:13 -0000
 Kevin Stevens wrote:
>I guess what I'm saying is that new participants skew these numbers a
>lot.  ;)

I should think so since they reflect where
the growth has been over three years.

As for the 39% on street tire number:

12.5% of the returning 2002 participants are
on street tires. They make up 9% of the total.

Newbies on street tires make up 30% of the 2002
total. 26% in Novice classes and 2% each in STS
and Street Tire. STS and Street Tire class newbies
tend to be 1/2/3 event wonders who don't affect
the participation rate all that much, but make
for quite a chore to quantify.

Rich Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com