Re: What's drawing new members?

To: geewiz@mac.com
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 10 Aug 2002 18:41:34 -0000
 Glenn Ellingson wrote:
>I'm all for welcoming and encouraging newcomers in the hope they want to
>stick around, but I don't think we should resent those who eperience
>autocross and decide it's not for them (or it's too expensive, or it
>conflicts with their church services, or whatever).

Glenn,
The Kelly's are the biggest advocates of bringing
new blood into the sport that I know.

Don't take reminders of the downsides by those
with an eye on the total health of the Region
and National scene as resentment of anyone.
It's all just a periodic realistic reappraisal
of the pluses and minuses of any policy in order
to keep it all in balance. The world ain't binary,
and we're all in this together. We're too busy
having fun with our cars to divide into opposing
sides.

Rich Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com