Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, toy4speed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:08:59 -0800
    I'd like to run more non-SCCA events, if we had the time. My commitment
is to the SCCA program, which I've supported from day 1.
    How large are the BMW club events? Entry level? Obviously they accept
Miatas. Would they accept a Lotus or two?
    The fellow who collects the signatures at NASA events I believe is a
paid guard for the site. At AAS events, they rely on volunteers to gather
them "at the gate," which is close by and not off in the boondocks. At GGF,
would you suggest where the waiver-gatherer would be? At the gate into the
site, probably. Hmmm, maybe that's close enough.
    At the Coliseum, it gets a little harder. I certainly wouldn't want to
be by myself in that neighborhood, "at the gate" wherever that is.
    You still haven't addressed the folks who have to collect and have at
the event the info gathered on the pre-register system.
--Pat Kelly