Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:04:00 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2001 11:22:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lollipop487@home.com writes:

> At the Coliseum, it gets a little harder. I certainly wouldn't want to
> be by myself in that neighborhood, "at the gate" wherever that is.
>     You still haven't addressed the folks who have to collect and have at
> the event the info gathered on the pre-register system.

Pat:

Safety of any worker is primary.  If waivers were collected prior to entry on
sight, a gate of cones could accomplish being an informal " gate" at a number
of locations.
Sure a bit of backup at times, Mather hasn't been too bad.

The pre-reg info would have to be compiled by someone (me), kinda like
classroom roll sheets. Present or not, homework turned in, oh no progress
report.  I personally like the idea of having on record (for pre-reg people)
the valid dates of scca membership/ CA DL expiration.  Could save a step at
the desk.  Again, TWO line would be needed, but the pre-reg line wouldn't
need to access the cash box or worker sheet.

Don
(communication is so vital :)