Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, Pat Kelly
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:32:36 -0800
At 11:10 AM 10/31/2001 -0800, craig boyle wrote:

>It's not perfect, but the BMWCCA:
>
>http://www.ggc-bmw-cca.org/
>
>Let's you register your car and work assignment.  Thus
>the e-people never need stand in the reg-line.

Well, you still have to stand in the reg line to sign in and pick up your
time card at the BMWCCA events.  My experience is that it takes about the
same amount of time, maybe just a tad less, depending on whether there are
any newbies or drop-ins in the line ahead of you.

Don, you mentioned that one of the things that holds up the reg line is
newbie questions.  Could we reduce that by setting up a newbie information
table, or is that already being done?  Who is the current Newbie Herder -
Alan Gruner, is that still you?  Any input here?

Jim