Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:12:15 -0800 (PST)
Good idea, not new. Other autox clubs have been doing
this for decades. The local BMWCCA almost mandates it.

This idea comes up every year and gets shot down for
the usual reasons. We'd need a volunteer registration
czar.

The PayPal part might make it a whole lot easier.

If this get going, I'd help move us into the latter
half of the 20th Century. It's a great worker position
because you don't even have to be in the country to do
it.

Craig

http://personals.yahoo.com