Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@home.com>, toy4speed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:10:13 -0800 (PST)
You gotta run some non-SCCA events occasionally Pat!

It's not perfect, but the BMWCCA:

http://www.ggc-bmw-cca.org/

Let's you register your car and work assignment.  Thus
the e-people never need stand in the reg-line.

So the only thing left is to do the waiver. Other
clubs (NASA?) do waiver-at-the-gate.  This makes
sense, as there is nothing stopping me wandering the
course without a waiver signature at SFRSCCA events
right now - at the very least there is a liability no
mans land between the entry to the event and the
reg-desk. E-Waivers would be cool, but you're right,
without an arm band we don't really know who signed.

Worst case an e-person goes and physically signs the
waiver at the desk.

Craig

http://personals.yahoo.com