Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, toy4speed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:02:30 -0800
Thanks for addressing the electronic issues. Now, continue my education.
We've somewhat eliminated the standing in line (except to sign the waiver
and physically get a wrist band to prove you've done so). Where is the
connection between those who signed up electronically and the folks at the
event knowing who they are? Or even knowing what work assignment they have
chosen?
Doesn't this take a human being? Someone who will be there from the opening
of registration until it closes (or a member of that team?).
--Pat Kelly