Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:58:14 -0800
I think that's an awesome idea. It'll prolly take some time for
requirements, deadlines and other details (like refunds for missed events)
to be ironed out, but once such a system is in full swing, it'll be cool. We
should call it FastReg. You just mosey on by the reg table, flash ur I.D.
and mutter, Bond, Ja...errr, wrong scene.

Hey, maybe we can set up a credit system. Buy like 4 events at a time which
gets checked off at the reg table until you run out. Oo, oh! How about
season passes!?!?! Good for an entire Championship series! Somebody stop me,
I'm on a roll...

Seriously though, I like the pre-reg idea.

-Arnold.