Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: Clifford Richardson <the_brain7@hotmail.com>, Toy4speed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: iagreen@ucdavis.edu
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:05:27 -0800 (PST)
I think its a great idea as long as i can use a credit card. i don't like
havine to stop by the bank but i really don't like mailing out checks, too
much like bills. How bout to encourage people you could offer a discount
for online sign up (maybe to offset any paypal fees). Don't be like some
businesses and make it a "convienence fee".

How bout online tech??

Ian
STS 99