Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: Jeremy Bergsman <jeremybb@leland.Stanford.EDU>,
Subject: Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
I agree in principle with the suggestions you and
Jerry made. I could come up with all kinds of
load-balancing heuristics. But experience has shown me
that any new-fangled scheme has to be so, so, so
ultra-simple to gain any acceptance.

My proposal was the simplest I could come up with that
would also give something back to loyal SCCA members.

Craig
--- Jeremy Bergsman <jeremybb@leland.Stanford.EDU>